All shipments to Guinee Conakry require ICTN (International cargo tracking note) and have an ACD declaration. Please get in touch with us to get your ICTN Certificate.
Guinee ICTN requires the below documents
- Bill of Lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice
- Export custom declaration
- Phone number and e-mail address of the exporter
- Phone number and e-mail address of the importer
Notice: You may cancel the process anytime during the CTN Application.
What Products are Banned from being Imported into Guinea Conakry?
- Animals and animal by-products from areas affected by epizootic diseases and plants from areas affected by epiphytic disease.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and gambling machines
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.