Gabon BIETC Cargo Tracking Note
Gabon BIETC is a loading certificate issued based on the transportation documents mentioning the kind and quantity of the cargo, freight, and goods value and shipment details (container details, loading & discharge port and dates, etc.). BIETC is issued for each Bill of Lading and has a unique number just for subject transportation / Bill of Lading; therefore, each Bill of Lading needs its own BIETC certificate/number.
Why is BIETC / BIC Cargo Tracking Note Necessary for Gabon?
BIETC or any other loading certificate does inform the port authorities regarding the arrival date of the cargo and quantity, allowing the authorities to be prepared for the discharge operations in advance. BIETC also prevents corruption by stating the actual price of the imported goods, and forwarding below mentioned transporting documents shortly after loading the cargo, assuring authorities all transportation documents are authentic and in order.
Why must you obtain a Gabon BIETC / BIC Certificate for your Shipments?
The cargo will not be cleared at customs without a valid BIETC certificate/number. Since cargo can not be cleared at customs until a valid BIETC is presented, the demurrage fee will be in question in addition to a penalty fee at customs.
Which Documents are Necessary for BIETC / BIC?
- Bill of Lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice (if the freight value is not noted on the commercial invoice)
- Customs Declaration Form
Notice: You may cancel the process anytime during the CTN Application.
Points to Consider for Gabon Shipments
- CTN certificate is issued based on the transportation documents submitted online, and a physical examination of the cargo will not be necessary.
- The BIETC / BIC certificate must be validated after 10 days of vessel departure.
Gabon’s Trade Cap
Gabon’s import volume
Gabon’s import volume was declared to be $ 2.85 million.
Gabon’s Export volume
Gabon’s export volume was declared to be $ 5.35 million.
Need help with BIETC / BIC Cargo Tracking Note for Gabon?
We are available 24/7 to help you with your Gabon shipments. Don’t hesitate to contact us via email, WhatsApp, or the contact form on this page.
What Products are Banned from being Imported into Gabon?
- Animals and animal by-products from areas affected by epizootic diseases and plants from areas affected by epiphytic disease.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and gambling machines
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.