FERI (Fische Electronique de Renseignement à I’importation) is a mandatory loading certificate that must be issued to unload cargo in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
(011/18 – 11th April 2011)
FERI can be issued with the following documents:
- A stamped copy of BL (Bill of lading)
- Commercial Invoice of the goods.
- Shippers or forwarder agents have to submit the FERI certificate 5 days before the vessel arrives at the territorial waters of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- If FERI is absent, the FERI issuance will be paid at the arrival, plus a fine of %20 on the freight value. (409/021 – 23rd March 1992)
Notice: You may cancel the process anytime during the CTN Application.
What Products are Banned from being Imported into the Democratic Republic of Congo?
- Animals and animal by-products from areas affected by epizootic diseases and plants affected by the epiphytic disease.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and gambling machines
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.