In order to monitor all Côte d’Ivoire volumes, the Office Ivoirien des Chargeurs (OIC – the Ivorian Shippers Council) has introduced a
Bordereau de Suivi de Cargaison (BSC) – a cargo tracking note. Custom clearance is impossible without the BSC, and cargo can not be delivered.
BSC can be issued with the following documents:
- Bill of lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Customs Declaration
- Insurance Copy
- FDI document (If the FDI number is not on the Insurance copy.)
- Failing to submit the BSC certificate, the cargo cannot be cleared and will be returned to its origin.
- Customs Declaration amendments are subject to a fine of 2500 USD per Bill of lading. This amount will be debited to the agency that requests the correction.
Notice: You may cancel the process anytime during the CTN Application.
What Products are Banned from being Imported into Ivory Coast?
- Animals and animal by-products from areas affected by epizootic diseases and plants from areas affected by epiphytic disease.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and gambling machines
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.