What is an Equatorial Guinea ECTN?
ECTN is an obligatory digital certificate, which is issued on the basis of transport documents and which must be submitted at the customs; it contains the documents of the sender and the receiver, the ports and dates of loading and unloading, the cargo details such as the type and amount of the cargo, the value of the goods, the value of the freight. , etc.
Why is ECTN Necessary for Equatorial Guinea?
ECTN informs the port facilities about the type and load of the previous cargo, the date of establishment, and the port of the ship’s qualifications, differentiates the possibilities for the authorities to monitor the port networks, and prepares the necessary transport facility for evacuation operations.
Why should you obtain an Equatorial Guinea ECTN Certificate for your shipments?
Cargo will not clear customs without a valid ECTN certificate/number. If it is possible for the cargo to be affected by customs without sending a real CTN presentation, there will be a demurrage fee in addition to the penalty fee at customs.
What Documents Are Required for ECTN?
- Bill of Lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice (unless the freight value is specified on the commercial invoice)
- Customs Declaration Form
Notice: You can cancel the transaction anytime during the CTN Application.
Things To Consider When shipping to Equatorial Guinea
- The verification of the certificate takes 2 to 3 days.
- CTN certificate is a transport document issued online.
- A past verified ECTN must be correct within 5 days, otherwise, a cancellation notice should be indicated.
Equatorial Guinea’s Trade Value
Equatorial Guinea’s import volume
The import volume of Equatorial Guinea was announced as 755 million dollars.
Equatorial Guinea’s Export Volume
The export volume of Equatorial Guinea was announced as 4.72 billion dollars.
Worried about Equatorial Guinea Cargo Tracking Note?
We are at your service 24/7 to assist you with your Equatorial Guinea shipments. Please contact us by email or the contact form on the right panel.
Which Products Are Forbidden From Being Imported To Equatorial Guinea?
- Animals affected by epidemic tissues and organisms affected by animal by-formations and epiphytic tissues.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and slot machines.
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.