As of 2015, all shipments to Sierra Leone require ENS numbers and ACD declaration. Please get in touch with us to get your ENS number and have your shipment declared.
Sierra Leone ENS requires below files:
- Bill of lading
- Commercial Invoice
- Freight Invoice
- Phone number and e-mail address of the exporter
- Phone number and e-mail address of the importer
Notice: You may cancel the process anytime during the CTN Application.
What Products are Banned from being Imported into Sierra Leone?
- Animals and animal by-products from areas affected by epizootic diseases and plants from areas affected by epiphytic disease.
- Some distilled beverages, pornography, and gambling machines
- We do not provide ECTN certificates for any illegal product or equipment.